C-4 Covered Bridge Park to Cedar Creek Road, Cedarburg
Length: 2 miles - ~ 1 hour by canoe or kayak. View Google Map
- Good wildlife viewing. Very little development.
- Mostly woods and some farm fields.
- Mostly class 1 flat water with occasional class 1.5 mild rapids.
- Scrape bottom in low water times, ie. below 5.5* Above 6.5* it is a fast run; only for experienced paddlers.
- Winds from W to NW favorable.
- Always consider your ability for the river conditions. Avoid fallen trees.
- Launch at Covered Bridge Park; parking 50 yd from river. Toilet facilities.
- Take-out at Cedar Farms Canoe Launch. Park 80 yd from river.
- Shuttle via Cedar Creek Rd + Devonshire Dr, 1.5 miles.
- Parking available at Covered Bridge Park and at Cedar Creek Farms.