C-5 Cedar Creek Road, Cedarburg to Lions Park, Grafton
Length: 1 mile - ~ 30 min by canoe or kayak. View Google Map
- Good wildlife viewing.
- Some development.
- Mostly woods and some farm fields.
- Mostly class 1 with occasional class 1.5 mild rapids.
- Scrape bottom in low water times, ie. below 5.5*.
- Above 6.5* it is a fast run; only for experienced paddlers.
- Winds from N favorable.
- Always consider your ability for the river conditions.
- Avoid fallen trees.
- Launch at Cedar Farms Canoe Launch. Parking 80 yds from river. No toilet.
- Take-out at Lions Park. Parking 200 yds from river. Toilet facilities at Lions Park.
- Shuttle via Keup Rd to Hwy 60 to Hwy I to Cedar Creek Rd, 1.5 miles.