A BIRDS ON YOUR LANDSCAPE WORKSHOP
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Fee is only $15
- lunch & break food
- excellent speakers
- indoor program
- outdoor activities
- door prizes
Morning Session and Lunch:
Country Inn & Suites
350 E Seven Hills Road
Port Washington, Wisconsin
Afternoon Field Trips and Exhibits:
Forest Beach Migratory Preserve (Map)
(formerly Squires Country Club)
4970 Country Club Beach Road
Keynote Speaker: Bill Volkert, Naturalist and Wildlife Educator
Learn how to make a small investment
that will pay off BIG for migratory birds!
• What do birds need for food, shelter, roosting? Tips for rural property or city backyard
• Native trees—how to plant and care for them
• How to eliminate hazards to birds on your property
• Why is Lake Michigan important for migration?
• Migratory birds in fall, winter, spring — where do they go and what do they need?
• And much, much more!