Cedarburg Greenis a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health and livability of Cedarburg by planting and caring for trees.
- To foster appreciation and support for Community Forestry for the benefit of Cedarburg residents and visitors;
- To beautify our public streets, boulevards, and parks;
- To promote sustainable environmental stewardship and landscape management practices; and
- To raise and distribute private funds for the planting, care and maintenance of public trees and for other projects aligned with
- our goals and objectives.
DescriptionWe're a membership organization of people who want to get involved to help preserve, protect, and foster the health of the community forest of Cedarburg, Wisconsin.