The City of Mequon and the Village of Bayside have partnered to host informational meetings on coyotes in the area from national expert, Lynsey White-Dasher.
The meetings will be held from 6:30 – 8:30 PM on:
- March 3rd at Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road
- March 4th at the Mequon Nature Preserve, 8200 W. County Line Road
Lynsey White-Dasher educated Bayside residents last year on coyotes in the urban setting. Ms. White-Dasher, an Urban Wildlife Specialist from the Humane Society of the United States, will discuss the following subjects at both meetings:
- Insight on coyote ecology and behavior
- Discussion on why coyotes are in our communities
- Tips for coexistence with coyotes
- Ways to keep your pets safe
- Coyote hazing techniques
There will also be a time for you to ask questions. We hope to see you at the meetings in March!
See our page on coyotes including the same presentation from a different city.
Learn about Coyotes