1) Silent auction items will be displayed at Forest Beach Migratory Preserve from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
2) Each item will have a separate bid sheet with a minimum bid noted. You bid on the item by printing your name, phone number and your bid amount on the bid sheet. Items will be sold to the highest bidder.
3) Auction bids must be made in whole dollar amounts.
4)"Buy it Now" option is available for the full value listed on the donation form.
5) All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds. Payments must be made by cash, check or credit card before the bidder can receive the items.
6) The winning bidder must present his receipt marked "paid in full" to claim the items from the auction area.
7) Dollar values and item descriptions are not guaranteed by Treasures of Oz nor any of the partner organizations for tax or any other purposes. They are created in good faith from information given by the donor at the time of the donation. All items are sold in "as is" condition.
8) By purchasing auction items, buyers waive any claims for liability against Treasures of Oz or any of its partner organizations, agents or staff. They shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or other liability claims which may result from the items sold.
9) All bids include tax. Bidders will not be responsible for paying tax in addition to their bid. Treasures will pay all applicable auction item tax.
10) Items must be taken at the end of the event. If you are unable to remain until the end of the event, we will offer a one day late pick-up at Forest Beach Migratory Preserve on Monday, June 16, 2014, from 9:00am to11:00am and 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Items left after June 16, 2014, will be offered to the next highest bidder.